Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Here PIggy Piggy Piggy!

 Roast Suckling Pig.  Really?  I mean you'd think after nearly 12 months of this project nothing would surprise me, but COME ON!  Needless to say I did NOT make a roast suckling pig today.  But we did have roast pork. (I didn't take a picture, you'll all just have to trust me...)  And I made pig cookies. That counts, right?

In the meantime, it's been SUPER busy around here again today with Kayla and I working away to get things ready for MOPS tomorrow and we got to spend some time hanging out with Tess and Alexis.  Mikayla was most helpful, especially decorating the bags for the MOPPET workers.

OK, busy day continues with PTA tonight but wanted to get a post up.  Hard candy, MOPS Christmas celebration and a night with the Kennedy's tomorrow!  Until then...

Mikayla and I hard at work



 What an adorable helper I had today

  Mixing up the dough for pig cookies

 And helping me make Peppermint Candy Cane Rice Krispy treats

 Pig cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment