Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shop 'til You Drop

Quick post because the hubster and I are having so much fun together by just ourselves I don't want to squander it blogging :) (Not that i don't love you all and appreciate that you are reading my rants, but I know you'll understand)

I am in the best mood as Grant and I rocked out the majority of our shopping today.  In fact - THE KIDS ARE DONE!  And as Grant said at one point "it is so much fun to shop for them when they're not here"  I officially cannot wait until Christmas morning now!

In the meantime, Happy National Bavarian Cream Pie Day.  I made my own Bavarian Cream from scratch and then made mini pies for us to enjoy as dessert tonight.  Haven't tried them yet, so we'll just say they were good, hehe

So looking forward to the next couple of days!  Alright, I'm off to hang with my favorite guy, wrap some presents, watch a movie or two or three, who knows!  French toast tomorrow! (and turkey and stuffing)  I'll be posting over the next few days from the 'Mont, so bear with me as I'm not sure when I'll get stuff up.  Until then...

Think we had fun?

 Homemade Bavarian Cream

Mini Bavarian Cream Pies

No comments:

Post a Comment