Monday, November 25, 2013

Perfect Pumpkin Parfait

I got a curve ball throw in my game plan for today and I kind of feel like I've kind of been playing catch up all day.  Nothing bad - simply a need to help assemble some PTA packets - but it was an hour plus out of my morning that I wasn't expecting, that's all :)  Mikayla loves going to help as she's because a little bit of the mascot.

Speaking of Kayla, she's been cracking me up all day.  I'm not sure if she's stopped talking.  She is so excited about going to Mom and Dad's tomorrow and she has such a game plan.  (Hmmm, wonder where she gets THAT from)  She keeps telling me "Just because I'm in Ohio, Mom, I won't stop loving you."  Big Mama melty puddle.

Happy National Parfait Day (again!) by the way!  I made some pumpkin pie parfaits in honor of the season as a treat after dinner tonight.  I just like the way they look if nothing else :)

Mikayla's making friendship soup at school tomorrow, Noah only has half a day and we're going to be celebrating CAKE (can you hear me yelling it, Mom???) before they head off to Ohio.  Until then...

Have you seen these? They are being exclusively sold at Wal-Mart.  I thought I'd love them so ran out this morning to make sure I got some.  Not so much :(  BUT I heard a rumor that in May M&M is going to have a birthday cake flavor!  Can't wait for those.  Try these if you're adventurous!

 Pumpkin Pie Parfait

With plenty of whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment