Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Great Pumpkin and Ice Cream!

 I think it's fair to say that Noah and Mikayla have had a pretty good day :-p  After school this morning, running errands dressed in their costumes and a spooky dinner they probably thought it wasn't going to get much better.  Wrong!  After confirming it earlier in the week Grant and I have been looking forward to the annual showing of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" all week.  Both the kiddos are at a point where they can enjoy the tradition, too.  And to make it even better, Grant took them to Cold Stone shortly after dinner to go use their free ice cream coupon as well.  I may never get them in bed tonight...  Still, Halloween only comes once a year (as a I reminded Grant who was ready to lose it with them after the HUGE mess they made 'playing' in the bathtub) and they are only little for so long, so I figure we have to make the most of it.  I know it's easy to say that now, but hopefully next time thy're driving me up a wall I can remember that as well ;-)

My Tiger lovin' very dirty Tinkerbell

 I had to get a better picture of the devastation loosed on her Tinkerbell costume by the BBQ worms

 Kayla got mint ice cream with sprinkles

 Noah chose cotton candy with white chocolate chips - which I have to point out that I find incredibly ironic as he claims not to like cotton candy and can usually take or leave chocolate...

 Ready for some Great Pumpkin Watching

 Cutest worn out Halloween kiddos ever

Along with one cute worn out Daddy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment