Monday, October 15, 2012

My Hero!

 Since we officially hooked up Tinkerbell yesterday today was my chance to make sure my little fire fighter is set for Trick or Treat at the zoo on Friday.  I am absolutely delighted with how into fire fighting Noah has become.  So I wasn't a bit surprised when he told me this is what he wanted to be for Halloween this year.  And then he threw me a curve ball - he needed an oxygen tank like a real fire fighter.

Have no fear, crafty Kristi is here!

Armed with my best 2 liter bottle, yellow paint, black gross grain ribbon and some velcro I think I've come up with a halfway decent tank.  And Noah is thrilled!  He has told me at least half a dozen times that it is the coolest oxygen tank he has ever had.  I'm thinking it's the only one, but I'll take what I can get.





1 comment: