Saturday, October 27, 2012

It continues...

My obsession with 'cute' foods continued today.  I came across a recipe the other day for Cinnamon Roll Dutch Apple Pie and I knew I was going to have to make it.  Soon.  It was just too amazing looking not to try my hand at.  But I didn't want to make it and then subject Grant to eating 3/4 of it :-p  So when I made plans with my family to head into Fremont tomorrow I asked my mom if I could bring a treat to share.  And so the obsession continues...

 The crust of my pie, post-baking from the bottom :)

 Out of the oven and ready to be iced

All dressed up and ready to go to Fremont tomorrow (that is if I can convince Grant not to cut into it before then.  I'll just remind him there's a ton of candy that needs to be eaten ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment