Friday, September 6, 2013

Coffee and Cream

It's been a really busy day around here (and not over yet!) so I'm just going to do a quick post.  Happy National Coffee Ice Cream Day!  I made a really cool layered coffee ice cream dessert to take with me to my MOPS meeting tonight.  Couldn't resist cutting a piece for everyone here and taking a picture, though :)

Noah survived his second day at school and says he can't wait to go back on Monday.  This Mom is sending up a prayer that he continues to feel that way.

My little Bean helped me clean the house this morning (you have to see the pics of her rocking out with the mop) then we went to storytime (it was hat day!) and then had lunch with some of the Beechview parents.  She was EXCELLENT today.

Alright, I've got to run.  Acorn squash, Home Depot and a fall festival tomorrow.  Until then...

Mikayla rocking out the cleaning



 The hat she made at story time


Happy National Coffee Ice Cream Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment