Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Turkeys Part 2....

 Grant said if I was going to joke about how terrible the turkeys had come out it was only fair if I posted some pictures of the not so cute ones, too...  Proof of my failure? *shudder*

Just kidding!

And I completely realize (especially now stepping away from it for awhile) that they really did turn out cute for the most part.  It just felt like one of my mom's "And then..." stories actually happening to me.  Plus I don't know if I've mentioned it but I'm a tad bit of a perfectionist  (I know, total shock) and when things don't go according to plan it only compounds the problem.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll be trying my hands at these guys again anytime soon.  I'm going cold turkey! (I just couldn't resist)

One more note; the kool-aid pie = total hit.  Still grosses me out but Grant and the kids loved it.  You win some, you lose some I suppose.  'Til tomorrow...


This had to be one of the worst ones...  Cracked cookie that I've 'glued' back together and a little pool of blood from being decapitated is pooling underneath him.  Sad.



 It's hard to get a good picture of the red frosting snafu but you can kind of see it above the bottom tow pieces of candy corn.  It's much more apparent in person ;-)

Another cracked cookie and more bloody feathers...

No comments:

Post a Comment