Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pure Cuteness

 As a Mom of two 'five and under's, I've learned that when they're both awake and there's no noise of any kind, it most likely means trouble.  How strange to live in a place where silence is feared instead of cherished :-p  If they're not actually up to no good it is a given they are probably plotting it.

Yesterday afternoon I was in the kitchen making dinner while the kiddos were happily playing away in the playroom.  It had been a bit since I'd seen either of them so I called Mikayla upstairs to take out the recyclables.  (In my house they argue about who's turn it is to do this.  I hope they're always so willing to help)  I got no response.  I called again.  Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.  Silence.  I could tell she was in the library now and struggling.  "Kayla?"  "Mama?"  I look up to see this:



I burst out laughing.  Especially when I found the source of "clomp clomp clomp" had been the high heels she had discarded in her trek up the stairs.  There was also a set of beads and one of her dolls which apparently had been too much to carry.

Grandma and Papa - they also insisted on wearing their shirts from the Bahamas to bed last night and I'm currently struggling to get them out of them this morning...

1 comment: