Saturday, January 18, 2014

Where do Saturday's go?

Not sure how but today has somehow completely gotten away from me.  Maybe it was somewhere in the midst of two loads of laundry turning into six, errand running and work on some projects that it disappeared in the blink of an eye.  Grant and the kids have been up to their own doings for most of the day (the library and a trip to burn off some energy at the mall this afternoon, mainly) but I've kept busy hopping none the less.  Right now I'm in the midst of getting dinner finished up and then there's talk of a few video games and Grant and I possibly FINALLY finishing his Tigers puzzle after the kiddos hit the hay for the evening.  Gone or not, I'll chalk it up to a good Saturday :)

We're hoping that Mom and Dad make it tomorrow but there's talk of them getting some snow that might nix that.  We'll see.  If they do, Grant and Dad are taking the kiddos to a Train Expo while Mom and I (finally!) get the bathroom wall papered.  We're getting closer and closer to having two running toilets in the house again - can't wait :-p  So until then...

Alaska Fun Fact of the Day: Dog mushing is the official state sport.  The Alaska Legislature officially adopted in it 1972.

We have medals!  Lots and lots of medals!

 Updating their postcard/mail book

And I finished our Alaska scrapbook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment