Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fit to be Tiled

Quick post for tonight :)

My Mom is awesome.  She came in today and spent one of her 'free' days (Dad and Scott are in Canada fishing until Saturday) picking out and laying the tile in the half bath.  I am tickled pink with how it turned out.  I can't wait to grout tomorrow!  Thanks bunches, Mama!

We celebrated National Frozen Custard Day and National Zucchini Day here as well.  I tried my hand at a frozen berry custard (the kids liked it!) and we had Zucchini bites for dinner.

Grant and the kiddos are still off at the I-Max movie at the Science Center and I'm watching the Tigers absolutely pound on Cleveland.  Given it's 10-1 in the 5th, I'm fairly comfortable saying that we're going to sweep this series and have 12 in a row!  So wish that my Dad were actually in town to be able to razz all his Indian fans co-workers.  Thanks for having us, Cleveland, we'd love to come back again soon ;-)

Taking the kiddos to see Mr. Poppers Penguins tomorrow morning and it's Rice Pudding day as well.  Until then...

Mom brought the kiddos colored bubbles - chaos (that ended in me actually having to throw Kayla in the bathtub) ensued




 Noah blew a huge yellow bubble pile on the house

 Frozen Berry Custard

 Mom tiling away

 Zucchini Bites


No comments:

Post a Comment