Friday, October 7, 2011

Spoiled

I'm getting a little worried. The weather has been (and it looks like it will continue to be) so gorgeous that I am scared about actually being able to handle it when we get back to the 'regular' temperatures for this time of year. Yesterday was yet another beautiful fall day here in Farmington :)

I managed to get some more of the front landscaping done. For my friends in Florida, I've finally decided it's a toss-up which I despise more, the current viney growth that I am having to rip out or those dang bushes in front of the house in Palm Bay ;-) If any of you want to come up and assist with this job, too, I'd be more than willing to put you up!

Noah has been begging for the past couple of nights to be able to stay up and watch some of the Tigers game, so last night Thing 1 and Thing 2 got to watch the first two innings of the game. So glad they won! Hey Rangers - watch out, here we come!

Storytime and yet more lawn work today (Oh, and about 8 loads of laundry, I'm thinking...) but more tomorrow. Until then...

Proof as to the lawn mess. The front half is all stuff I've already yanked out

Anyone that has any clue what this bush is, I'd love to know...

Go get 'em Tigers!

What a great face

No comments:

Post a Comment