Monday, October 24, 2011

Noah, Mikayla, their Papa and some football

I find myself at least once a day saying "Thank you God for giving us the opportunity to move to Michigan." It has been such a good thing for all four of us, each in our own way.

For me, hands down, the best part has been being closer to my family. I love that we can meet up just for dinner, or drive down just for an afternoon if we want. Yesterday, Mom and Dad came up for a few hours to hang out and start looking into tackling some of the repair projects we want to do on the house. The night before, I had told Kayla they were coming and for the next 12 hours she ran around saying "Papa, play with Kay Kay!"

Thank you God for family

And just once more today - Thank you God for giving us the opportunity to move to Michigan :)

My kiddos have become sports enthusiasts


Kayla and her Papa - one very happy little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment