Friday, December 19, 2014

Festive and Fried Friday Fun

A Friday in pictures...

Wisconsin scrapbook page - gee we've been busy this week!

Grinch Kebobs for Noah's holiday party

Have I mentioned lately that I adore cute food?  By the way - these were a HUGE hit with the kids - I brought only 2 home

Noah showing off his craft from the party

Decorating his cookie

Snowman bowling

Michelle D - these were SO cute!

Feasting

Oh yes, FINALLY!

And they're the real deal

Which I put in the deep fryer following the recipe for Real Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds

OMG!

In a further salute to Culver's - Butter Burgers


Ever heard of Blue Moon Ice Cream?  Me neither before I met Grant.  But I've learned it originated in Wisconsin and can really only be found around this area.  It's got a fruity kind of flavor to it and is Grant's FAVORITE.  I can best describe it by saying it tastes like Froot Loops 

Or as Hudsonville says...

yum!


Off on a few more adventures tomorrow!  So until then...


Wisconsin Fun Fact of the Day:  In 1882 the first hydroelectric plant in the United States was built at Fox River.

No comments:

Post a Comment