Friday, December 12, 2014

Bean Birthday Bash - Part 1!

 It's Friday - and we're partying it up big time for my soon to be five (one full hand!) princess already.  No need for me to babble, I'll share our day in pictures.  Lots more coming this weekend!!!


Queen Elsa is letting the Bean borrow her crown for the weekend - all hail Queen Bean!

As a special treat today (I do something fun one on one with each of the kids for their birthdays) I took my Bean to get her nails and hair done

She's a pro at this

Anna braids!

The smile = totally worth it

Sparkly purple fingers

A cake pop treat after lunch

Oh and besides all that, five loads of laundry, finishing touches on cleaning the house and prepping for breakfast tomorrow, work for three hours and a fully decorated cake, I managed to get the West Virginia scrapbook page done.

My pretty little mermaid ready to go see the real Little Mermaid on stage!

Want this blown up full size for my wall

We made it!

Mama and the Bean selfie shoot!


Funny faces

I was trying for a good one, she was still being silly

Perfect!

A million thank yous to the Janoch's for the awesome birthday present for Mikayla - she and A hamming it up!

<3

Had to have her picture taken with Ariel

And I couldn't resist getting in too


No comments:

Post a Comment