Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Adios 2014!

Thanks 2014 - it's been great!  We've been celebrating all day long :)

Grant's 2014 award - He got the Coolest Dad for sharing his stuff award - this year Grant's exposed the kiddos to Lego, Back to the Future, Cub Scouts and a whole lot of other things from his youth.  His prize - the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on DVD so he can continue the exposer

Kayla showing off her puzzle skills


More Lego

Grant and my puzzle skills 

One last shot before we took everything down today

Noah's award - Most improved reader.  He's come a LONG way this year from struggling through Pete the Cat to now reading chapter books!  He got a Scooby Doo magazine to celebrate

This puzzle seemed wildly appropriate today

Noah put most of the frame together by himself

And got to do the last piece


Mousetrap, I wanted to play Mousetrap!  (So we did)

Mikayla got the "Future Fashion Icon" award  If you've ever read the blog, this needs to explanation.  She got a cool princess bath and body set

Onto Disney Picturetopia (Noah and I won))

Dance Break!

My award - Dish Diva Extraordinaire...  Some day my dishwasher will work, right?

For dinner we feasted on one of our favorite recipes from the year - Pizza Hut Pan Pizza

Then some pop-up Frozen

And I decided I've always wanted to light ice cream on fire...

So why not?


We let the kids watch the re-caps of some of the already happened New Year's celebrations

And do their own poppers

I adore NJ's face on this one



See you all in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment