Monday, August 25, 2014

Root, root, root for the Mud Hens!

 After swapping the tickets for different dates more times than I can count (hehe) we FINALLY made it to a Mud Hens game tonight this season!  As part of the camp that Noah went to in July, he got four extra tickets to a game and tonight all the pieces finally aligned and we trekked down to Toledo for the game.  The Hens won a decisive victory (5-0) and we all had a great time!  Made it home shortly before 11 and I have a feeling I'm going to have two worn out kiddos tomorrow.  Could be an interesting day.  More tomorrow, but until then...

Dinner in the car on the way to the game, she was so ready!


We arrived!

The boys

The girls

The Bean and her cotton candy

I wish I had an after picture...

Noah picked a shaved ice as a treat

No comments:

Post a Comment