Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Noah's take

The following is brought to you by the eldest Gatchel child, Noah!

This morning me and my sister were eating donuts and then we got dressed.  Then we went to go get David and we played in the snow.  It was fun.  We used our sleds in the snow.  It was very fun.  We took David home and then we came back to our house and had hot chocolate.  And I liked the hot chocolate a lot.  My favorite thing to play with today has been my marble track.  My Papa Tom made it for me.  I like that it makes very cool noises on the xylophone and the bell.  Today's Olympic event was the snowball spoon holding race.  We here in Michigan got three inches of snow, so my friend Jonathan couldn't come over.  We were gonna have a play date today but there was so much snow.  Bye for now, love Noah

I can't top that, not even going to try.  Frisbee making tomorrow ('cause they hail from Connecticut, you know!) and two culinary treats that you'll have to come back for to learn more about.  Until then...

Connecticut Fun Fact of the Day:  In colonial New Haven cut pumpkins were used as guides for haircuts to ensure a round uniform style. Because of this fashion, these New Englanders were nicknamed "pumpkin-heads."

Ready to head out

Sledding off the side of the porch

In to warm up with some hot chocolate and a good book

Kayla with her dollhouse

Noah with his marble run

On your mark... (it was a spoon holding obstacle course today)



Noah gives it a go



I get a spin

You had to stand up here on one foot and recite your ABC's


Today's medalists

1 comment: