Tuesday, November 4, 2014

They're Ba-ack!

They're BA-ACK!  But in order for me to spend time with them, snuggle and catch up, not really any post tonight.  I'll fill you in on all their adventures tomorrow.  I will tell you that tonight we feasted on Utah culinary delights the Pastrami Burger, french fries with the famous Utah Fry Sauce and we of course had to Utah's Famous Green Jello.  More tomorrow, I promise!  Until then...

Utah Fun Fact of the Day:  The Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City took 40 years to complete. The Mormon temples in St. George, Manti and Logan Utah were completed before the Salt Lake Temple.

My Bean is back!

It's Green Jello!

Utah Fry Sauce

Pastrami Burger


They also got mail from Texas that they read through - thanks Tricia!

Our first Utah dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment