Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekend Randoms

Grant and I have been living it up the past few days while the kids are in the 'Mont. (I hear they are having quite the time themselves...)  Wanted to share a few quick pics of what we've been up to!


This is from Friday - our birds are hatching!  As of this afternoon all four birds have hatched.  I will try to get a picture of them soon but we are trying to let the Mama stay on the next as much as possible right now


Miss Tess took us over on Friday to show us their baby bunnies

Can you spot the bunny?

I made Old Bay Snack Mix for us to much on this weekend (and you thought I forgot it was Maryland week!)

Heading out yesterday morning

Look Beanie, your Mama is a fairy!

Covered bridge kisses in Frankenmuth

He got one back!

Watching the dogs jump at the Dog Bowl


Got the Maryland scrapbook page done

And I don't have any pictures, but have to tell you that this morning we had the most fun ever checking out The Adventure Park in Bloomfield Hills.  My part-monkey husband was in his element and I loved the challenge of it.  We're off to the 'Mont tomorrow for a BBQ and to get the kiddos.  I'll probably have pictures tomorrow night, but until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment