Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Putting the "Fat" in Tuesday

Really busy day around here and lots to show you, so I thought I'd post some of the pictures I took of some stuff last night and our Paczki adventure this morning a bit early so it doesn't get lost later.  Look for a more thorough post tonight AND look for a post from Grant on his and the Bean's adventure at the maple syrup farm today.  Until then...

Grant took the kiddos to the Dr. Suess birthday event at the library last night - this is how they came home :)



I decided that I'd had enough of the winter stuff decorating my kitchen and set out to bring some spring inside last night




Noah did the shamrocks :)

Apple paczki

Noah like the apple the best (they were so big we ended up splitting them in pieces so everyone could try a few different kinds)

The Bean making her Papa proud

Raspberry

Custard

Prune - OK so this was the big bummer of the morning.  Mikayla and I ordered blueberry yesterday (her request out of all of them) but when we sliced into it this morning we found prune instead.  Boooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment