Thursday, December 1, 2011

Letters to Santa

Yesterday afternoon, Thing 1, Thing 2 and I sat down and wrote their letters to Santa. Bless his heart - Noah was just as concerned about putting Mikayla's items on his wish list as he was his own. I got a little gooey inside thinking about how thoughtful and giving a child Grant and I are blessed to be raising. I asked him if there was anything he wanted to ask Santa about (the North pole, flying his sleight, etc) And he looked at me and with the straightest face said "Mom, I'm sure he's really busy right now, I think I should just let him know what I want and not bother him." I about fell off my chair trying to keep the giggles in.

And Mikayla, oh my little princess... She was more anxious to stick the colored pencils up her nose than work on her letter to Santa ;-) I love Christmastime!



No comments:

Post a Comment