Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread and Super Cute Kiddos

OK, so I may be a tad bias, but I think I've got the freakin' cutest kids on the planet! Don't tell them, though, as I'm fairly sure they already know it and I'd hate to encourage them on that front in any way :)

After all the fiasco with the camera, I actually forgot to take it with me to Noah's program yesterday and had to borrow Mom's. (Which is why some of the pics are sideways - sorry 'bout that but I didn't upload them through picasa and couldn't edit them) Yes, after Grant drove to Ann Arbor on Sunday just to pick up the camera so we would have it for the program, I left it sitting on the counter where it didn't do as any good at all. Whoops! Many thanks to my husband for not rubbing it in my face and making me feel worse than I already was. Thank goodness that it was Grandma to the rescue and we were able to use hers. I did have a few pictures to share from before the program, though and wanted to get them posted. More from the frigid north soon . . .

My two adorable kiddos playing yesterday morning


This is the gingerbread house the four of us created on Saturday night. Well, Noah helped, Mikayla just ate the candy...


Daddy tests out the new camera for the first time...


No comments:

Post a Comment