Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My and My Shadow

As I mentioned yesterday, we changed up our mid-week routine a bit today so Noah and Grant could go check out the free build workshop at the Lego Store tonight.  Which left me and the Bean on our own for the day, the afternoon (Grant picked Noah up straight from school) and a whole evening, too!  So today has been one BIG Girls Only day for my favorite four year old and me.  I know we do spend a lot of one one one time together, but we did it up in style today with everything from play time with some friends, musical storytime, a quick stop at the park, bowling, a trip to pick out nail polish, dinner and snacks, a bath complete with avocado masks and Tinkerbell fairy foam, manis/pedis and winding down with a viewing of Hercules.  We have had an absolute blast.  So much so that I'm wrapping this up right now so I can close up the computer and enjoy the rest of our evening together.  Back to 'normal' tomorrow, though not sure exactly what we're going to be up to.  I'm waiting on a delivery for some supplies I need for our craft this week (so stinkin' excited for this one) so not sure if we'll be doing that or MT mail if it arrives, or the "We've Been There" state.  Depends. Plus Grant has a parent Cub Scout meeting, so have to evaluate what I want to take on solo ;-)  But there will be some yummy burgers, an awesome 3 bean salad and the most amazing looking cheesecake for sure!  So until then...

Montana Fun Fact of the Day: The most visited place in Montana is Glacier National Park, known as the crown jewel of the continent. It lies along Montana's northern border and adjoins Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada, forming the world's first International Peace Park.

Fun at Musical Storytime 

MINE!

She's getting to be a regular pro (Dad, you so would have smiled - today she was using a smaller ball at some points and she was so diligent about making sure she had the right fingers in the right holes)

Sooo, she beat me the first game :-p


But I took the second.  Perfect :)

Tub time fun

The colors of choice today

Shaking it dry

She wanted to show how beautiful her toes turned out

Mac and Cheese, Grapes and Carrots - the dinner of choice on Girls Night

Some selfies before the movie!

Gettin' silly


No comments:

Post a Comment