Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kristi's Favorite Things about Michigan (So Far)

Just thought I'd share a few in no particular order (except the first one):

1) The fact that all 4 Gatchel's (and the dog) are all under one roof again!
2) My house - Even though it is the exact opposite of what I thought we'd end up with, I so love my house and I see so much potential in it
3) The neighborhood - can you say trees with deciduous leaves? Woo hoo!
4) Farmington Hills main library - I can see the kiddos and I going multiple times every week. Noah and Mikayla both love story time!
5) Buying soda in Ohio and collecting the refund in Michigan. We're trying to decide what to do with this 'found' money. I think if we collected all the cans from my parents house, too, by this time next year we could buy a car!
6) Not only can I pick up the phone and talk to the fam whenever I need them, I can get in the car and go on a whim anytime I want!
7) It is guaranteed that the Michigan football games will never be pre-empted by some stupid SEC team here!
8) It's mid-September and some days we actually have to put on jackets :)
9) Shopping at Meijer - can I just say that I adore Meijer?

No comments:

Post a Comment