Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cheese Monkeys

It appears that with the new daily use of the camera again so I can keep the blog up to date I have created a couple of 'cheese' monkeys. Yesterday morning, as I continued to slave over the labor of love that is cleaning all the weeds out of the cracks in the driveway (I am now a little over half done...) my kiddos were outside playing with bikes, scooters and sidewalk chalk. I'm mid-pull when I hear Noah pipe up "Mom, we look really cute right now, I think you need to go get the camera." The kid has an eye for it apparently - the first two photos come from his impromptu session.

If that's not enough, after I think they've moved on a bit later, Mikayla picks up the camera, brings it to me, cocks her head mischievously and says "Cheese!" How can I possibly say no to that face? Not to be outdone, Noah quickly adds "take a cheese picture of me in the car" Well of course ;-)

After School: Day 2, the kiddos and I are headed down to Fremont for the afternoon as I have a couple things I need to take care of in town. Really looking forward to catching up with my parents for awhile. More tomorrow, but for now, go check out my adorable little monkeys :)





1 comment: