Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh so cute (when they're asleep!)

*** 100th Post ***
Dancing, balloons dropping, confetti falling, whistles shrilling and all that jazz!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging ;-)

Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days, not sure what else could possibly be demanding my attention. Couldn't be those two adorable kiddos you all come to read about or the continued "I think we bit off more than we can chew" demolition in the kitchen, could it? Or perhaps it was yet another sledding adventure on Saturday, meeting up with my parents and Scott for lunch on Sunday or a quick trip to Fremont yesterday for a weigh-in. Nah, couldn't be any of that...

Regardless, I popped my head in to check on Thing 1 and Thing 2 a few minutes ago while they were napping and I couldn't resist running for the camera to take a few quick snaps to share. I love them both like crazy (even when they're driving me crazy) and they both looked so peaceful and content (and quiet, ah yes, quiet) so I thought it was appropriate to capture the moment while I had the chance. Too often I find myself thinking "I wish I had my camera" or later "I wish I had gotten some pictures of that" so I'm going to work harder on making sure the camera is close at hand all the time. Which will hopefully translate into me getting my butt on here, posting pics and sharing the latest going-ons in Farmington Hills with everyone that cares enough to drop by and read our humble little blog. Until next time...

Can you spot the Kayla?

He has this need to take his socks off during nap time for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment