Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leaves and Candy Land

So I know I keep complaining about raking the leaves. And I honestly don't mind the actual raking - I even enjoy it. But we have so many darn leaves! So in order to finally attempt to put it into perspective for everyone that's not here to actually see it I finally took some pictures after Grant, the kiddos and I spent over 5 hours working on the yard today.

This is around the base of the big tree in the backyard and it represents about 1/2 of the back yard leaves... You might not be able to tell it from this angle, but the pile is almost as tall as I am all around the base of the tree


These bags are actually already mulched and are just from the front yard. This is the third time we've had this many mulched bags for just the front yard

So after all that outdoor work, Grant and the kiddos played some Candy Land while I made dinner. (Weiner soup - yummy yummy!) I swear Noah has the game rigged. He remains undefeated against both Grant and I. More tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment