Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Sunday

So what did you think of the Super Bowl? Or rather, the more important question, what did you think of the commercials? I have to admit that I was sadly disappointed in the commercials this year. And was it just me or was it more than a little obvious that sex sells? I felt slapped upside the head with it. I mean, even the M&M's got into it with a naked joke...

Grant, the kiddos and I enjoyed watching the game and spending some time together. My kiddos were super wound up though and I think it was the second half before we ended up watching any of the actual game.

Kayla eating pre-game :) She devoured nearly an entire batch of popcorn on her own by the time the game was over



Breakfast of champions at Casa de la Gatchel - homemade cinnamon rolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment